With the Fifa World Cup 2014 Brazil and the 2016 Summer games in Brazil both on the horizon, we have had lots of requests to make vocabulary building apps in Portuguese. Here it is!
Available on the iPad and coming soon for Android tablets and the Kindle Fire, Noyo Portuguese is a targeted vocabulary-building system for language learners in their first three years of Portuguese study. Vocabulary items are integrated into colorful, interactive scenes, and each of nearly 2000 vocabulary items is paired with high-quality audio recorded by Renato, a native speaker of Brazilian Portuguese.
- Over 1900 words and phrases, each reinforced by supporting audio, visual representation, and written translation
- 177 custom-illustrated scenes, packed with friendly characters and amusing scenarios
- Audio by a professional voice artist who is a native Brazilian Portuguese speaker
- Built-in assessment questions at the end of each unit
- Check your stats–including how words learned, the time spent learning, and assessment scores–and email them to yourself or your teacher!
- 10 targeted units, featuring vocabulary related to:
- Ordering at a restaurant
- Vacation activities
- Home and family
Latest News for Noyo Portuguese
Hi there, Portuguese learners! Noyo Portuguese, our vocabulary-learning system for Brazilian Portuguese, is now available from the Amazon Appstore. So head that way if you use a Kindle Fire or Android tablet. We included a whole new set of cust
We're pretty busy here at Noyo. An Immersion version of Noyo Spanish is days away from release, and you'll also be seeing Noyo French in the next few weeks. We took some time off to put together an iPad demo video for Noyo apps. If you're a new Noyo