Learn French vocabulary with Noyo French!
Available on the iPad, Noyo French is a targeted vocabulary-building system for language learners in their first three years of French study. Vocabulary items are integrated into colorful, interactive scenes. Each of nearly 2000 vocabulary items is paired with high-quality audio recorded by Alizée, a native speaker of French.
Listen to me!
- Over 1900 words and phrases, each reinforced by supporting audio, visual representation, and written translation
- 176 custom-illustrated scenes, packed with friendly characters and amusing scenarios
- Audio by a professional voice artist who is a native French speaker
- Built-in assessment questions at the end of each unit
- Check your stats–including how words learned, the time spent learning, and assessment scores–and email them to yourself or your teacher!
- 10 targeted units, featuring vocabulary related to:
- Ordering at a restaurant
- Vacation activities
- Home and family
Latest News for Noyo French
We're happy to announce that Noyo French is now available on iTunes. Like our previous apps, it contains nearly 2000 vocabulary items, and we included some new slides to teach you vocab the vocab you'll need when packing for a trip and when orderin
Hi there, educators! After the success of Noyo Spanish Immersion, we've decided to make Immersion versions of all of our apps. So stay tuned for Noyo French Immersion, available soon through iTunes, Amazon, and Google Play. Like Noyo French, this