Learn Mandarin Vocabulary
Available on the iPad, Noyo Chinese is a targeted vocabulary-building system for language learners in their first three years of French study. Vocabulary items are integrated into colorful, interactive scenes. Each of nearly 2000 vocabulary items is paired with high-quality audio recorded by Anna, a native speaker of Chinese.
Due to many requests from educators around the United States and internationally, we have made immersion only versions of our Mandarin Vocabulary apps.
- Over 1900 words and phrases, each reinforced by:
- Supporting audio by a native speaker from Shanghai
- Visual representation
- Chinese and pinyin spellings
- English translations
- 187 custom-illustrated scenes, packed with friendly characters and amusing scenarios
- Built-in assessment questions at the end of each unit
- Check your stats–including words learned, the time spent learning, and assessment scores–and email them to yourself or your teacher!
- 10 targeted units, featuring vocabulary related to:
- Ordering at a restaurant
- Vacation activities
- Home and family
Latest News for Noyo Chinese
Noyo Chinese is now available for the iPad. After the success of Noyo Spanish, we decided to apply our interactive vocabulary system to Mandarin. Noyo Chinese pairs Mandarin words and phrases with colorful illustrations, quality audio, both Chinese
We're pretty busy here at Noyo. An Immersion version of Noyo Spanish is days away from release, and you'll also be seeing Noyo French in the next few weeks. We took some time off to put together an iPad demo video for Noyo apps. If you're a new Noyo